Thursday, December 14, 2006

For my Love

Good morning my darling precious love! For each new day a praise will i sing for the joy of his grace and the loveliness of your beaming face. Oh how deep the mysteries of our God how high are his ways that such mercies should fall on the likes of me. In the dimness of twilight beneath the stars on moonless eve i can see the light of heaven in your eyes i know the freshness of Eden’s breeze in your touch. There sits a tense stillness between lovers drawn close like a star inhaling before its leap and plunge then to blaze a trail across the sky. Yet our love much longer lives. For we give thanks to the God who made all things good and somethings very good. may it be His love in us of which our children tell down through the ages left in this spinning top this unwinding clock till the maker stops every watch and sets the glory of heaven to shine unveiled forever; the substance of what i see now in you yet as a flicker yet as looking through clouded mirror. Even so it banishes the shadows in my mind in a moment and oh my heart leaps for Him yes it leaps for hope and it leaps by faith yes it leaps for you my love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sigh...I love you...

Gera3d said...

I am trying to understand what your saying but I don't think i do =D.

Anonymous said...

That's because you are a guy.