Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Life in Transition.

It has been seven months since I last posted on this blog. Much has happened in that time. My ambition over the last few months has been to write up a series of articles observing, evaluating and critiquing dispensationalism and its many problems. Unfortunately I haven’t got much further than writing an outline or two. I have been distracted by several more pressing matters. For one I have been blessed with an opportunity to teach a high school Sunday school class. On top of that, I have been actively looking for ways to change my occupation from my worthless dead end job in insurance to something with a little more purpose and hopefully a little more money.


Above and beyond all of these, my beautiful wife and I are preparing for our new baby daughter (we think) due to arrive in mid October! This has required several adjustments to our lives (all of which we are thrilled to make)! What with studying, writing studies, contemplating college or another job, all the overtime at work and not to mention the long debates over what the most perfect name ever given to a human girl might be and how best to top it a little (I still like “Queen of the universe on the twenty first,” but that would only work if she was born ON the 21st) I have had little energy and even less time to write anything for my blog.


In addition to all of this I am currently collaborating with a prominent professional and highly skilled web developer on a new venue for my blog (ok, it’s Gera, but he is a pro and he is very highly skilled and I would not be surprised to see his clever grin on the cover of several high tech magazine with in the next five years). A new name, a new face and hopefully, someday, new content! I will at least have some of my written sermons up for people to see. It will be a blog for patient readers. I’m not fond of snippets and lots of pictures, but you probably knew that. Even so, as it is still in process, I am not handing out invites just yet. I will leave a message here when it’s all up and running. All in all, I am as determined as ever to finish “My Journey Out of Darbia” and respond to the comments I have received; all two of them (not bad considering it constitutes three quarters of my audience). At any rate I will update you when the new blog is ready. God bless. 

No comments: